Today the management principle that is most successful is putting people first. The new reporting relationships must be based on respect, team work, honesty and competence rather than on authority and hierarchy.
Successful managers and leaders have to develop valuable skills and techniques to deal with people, to communicate, to set goals, to delegate, to motivate and to solve problems. With these skills and techniques in mind, this book has been specifically written so that you will benefit as follows:
Learn how to:
- Manage more effectively and with more confidence
- Bring out the best in others through effective communication and team-building
- Lead to your team to higher performance, productivity and better results
- Accomplish more in the time you have
- Inspire and motivate those who work with you
- Delegate work much more effectively
- Solve problems and achieve win/win solutions
PUTTING PEOPLE FIRST now - with Kin Tue-Fee
Order "PUTTING PEOPLE FIRST"
by Kin Tue-Fee now!
Send $ 16.95 (US) or $ 19.95 (Canadian) or £ 9.95 (UK)
plus $ 12.00 Cdn for shipping and handling in Canada,
$16.00 US to the United States and $18.00 US to other countries (surface mail).
c/o Kin Tue-Fee
1581 Bottriell Way